Keep Your Children Safe
YouTube has billions of visitors daily. Many of these visitors are children or teenagers.
Unfortunately some of the content on YouTube is not safe for children to view.
I have created a list of my top five tips to keep your children safe on YouTube.
1. Download YouTube kids and put it in the secure and restricted mode.
2. Create a Google account that can be used by the whole family.
3. If your children create videos, make sure they’re signed into the family account and the videos are private.
4. Subscribe to family friendly YouTube channels.
5. Disable the comments – this is the start any nasty comments from trolls.